- Did your hospital, rehab. facility, or social worker arrange for your home care without consulting you? THE CHOICE OF YOUR HOME CARE PROVIDER IS YOURS.
- Is your provider licensed by and in good standing with the RI Dept. of Health?
- Have you considered hiring A caregiver via the newspaper? Bad idea! Look at our HOME CARE section to find out why.
- Can your nursing or therapy agency offer long term CNA or homemaker services? Can your CNA or homemaker agency offer nursing, therapy, or other services, should you need them?
- Does your provider offer “cookie cutter” services, or can they manage your care to give you just the services you really need. We can! Look at our SERVICES section to see how.
Welcome to Community Care Nurses' Website
Arranging home health care in Rhode Island for yourself or a loved one can be a confusing and frustrating experience…or it can be simple, streamlined and rewarding when you work with providers who are knowledgeable, experienced, and comprehensive. We invite you to explore the information shared in our website, learn why COMMUNITY CARE NURSES and its network of services is the best choice for home care, and to call us at (401) 295-8862.